Ladies, why restrict yourselves to the company of older men when it comes to dating? Men have been dating much younger women for years, and a growing number of women have decided to keep company with younger men. Don’t let Demi Moore have all the fun. Here’s how you, too, can become a cougar.
1. Look at younger men in a whole new light. You don’t have to slip him your daughter’s phone number. Slip him yours instead.
2. Remember that age is only a number. You may be 10 years older or more, but that doesn’t mean that a younger man can’t or won’t think of you as an attractive, sexy woman.
3. Laugh at the people rude enough to point out the age difference between you and your prey. Sure, he may be barely old enough to buy his own beer, but if he is old enough to purchase alcoholic beverages, he’s old enough to figure out what he wants. Maybe what he wants is you.
4. Flaunt what you’ve got. Identify an exceptional feature to accentuate. Find a way to highlight your long legs, killer smile or great derriere. Go for a sexy and classy look that men will find alluring, and leave the trashy stuff for Britney and Paris.
5. Dare to improve yourself physically and educationally. Part of the cougar’s allure is that she is at the top of her game. She hasn’t stagnated or let herself go. Take a class, head to the gym or travel to a place that has always intrigued you. Besides, those locations can be excellent hunting grounds.
Cougar Looking For A Younger Man At: www.cougarlure.com